What is virtualization?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time. Itâ€™s transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people utilize technology.
Benefits of Server Virtualization
- Stop server sprawl
- Do more with less
- Cost savings
- Moving running virtual machines
- Increased uptime
- Image-based backup and restore
- Simplified disaster recovery
- Allow us to move to the cloud
- Quick and easy â€œworkstationï¿½ï¿½? provisioning
- Centralized management
- Secured data
- Standardized security configurations
- Anywhere access of virtualized workstations
Provide end users access to all of their virtual desktops, applications and online services through a single digital workspace in a few simple clicks
- Just-in-Time Delivery with Instant Clone Technology
- Transformational User Experience with Blast Extreme
- Applications with Modernized Lifecycle Management
- Smart Policies with Streamlined Access
- Easy-to-use interface
With XenDesktop, any employee on any device can use Citrix Receiver for instant access to their corporate apps and desktops so they can work from anywhere
- Protect sensitive information
Windows apps and desktops run on virtual machines that are centrally managed in the datacenter and accessed from any device, reducing the risk of data loss or intrusion.
- Supports BYOD â€“ including Windows 10
XenDesktop lets employees securely access corporate-issued virtual apps and desktops straight from their personal computer or mobile device without requiring IT to support new hardware â€“ even on Windows 10 devices
Shro Systems has qualified engineer who Maintains our Windows 2003/2008/2012, AD/DHCP/DNS/AV Server & Linux Server (Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu) for more than 3 years at our premises for approximately 500 Nodes and we are extremely happy for the support and services they are giving to us.
We have taken AMC services from SHRO System and they are supporting our complete IT infrastructure since many years with excellent support & without any concerns.
Shro Systems has supplied and Maintaining our VLANS, L2/L3 Switch , Routers and whole Optical fiber network at our premises for approximately 450 Nodes and we are extremely happy for the support and services they are giving to us.
Ramesh K Dahiya
The Shro Team is giving us excellent support to maintain our 400 nodes on Facility management with resident engineers and Maintenance Service for the below itemsPCâ€™s, Printer , Laptops, Servers , Thinclient , Tabletetc for over three years.